- Call (425) 821-6363 and press  to speak to a live receptionist 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- Leave a voice message after hours and we will return your call within one business day
- Submit an appointment request from this web site
- Log into the Patient Portal for established patients and send a secure message to 'Appointments'
- Call your health insurance to understand claim coverage and payment issues before calling us
- Call (425) 821-6363 and press  to speak to a medical biller
- Leave a voice message and we will take the time to research your issue before calling you back
- Write a note and mail it to us with your patient statement and we will send you a written response
- Log into the Patient Portal and send a secure message to 'Billing Department'
- For medical emergencies, dial 911
- For routine care questions, log into the Patient Portal and send a secure message to your provider
- Call (425) 821-6363 and press  and the receptionist will direct your question to a medical assistant
- For prescription refills, please call your pharmacy first, and they will contact us as needed
For all other inquiries that are not pertaining to patient healthcare, please use this form to reach us by email: