Campbell L Stewart MD
Dr Campbell Stewart practiced at Lake Washington Dermatology from July 2014 through June 2018. As of July 2018, Dr Stewart has relocated with his family to live and work in Connecticut. Dr Stewart is joining the faculty at the University of Connecticut Department of Dermatology in Farmington. There, he will be caring for patients, interpreting biopsies, as well as teaching dermatology residents and medical students. Thank you, Dr Stewart, for a wonderful four years of service! You are missed!
Dr Campbell Stewart graduated from Colgate University in 2001 with a degree in cellular neuroscience with distinction. He attended the University of Vermont College of Medicine, graduating in 2009 as a member of both the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and the Gold Humanism Honor Society. Dr Stewart completed his medical training in dermatology and dermatopathology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. There he developed an interest in treating patients with complex medical dermatologic conditions and providing care to the underserved.
Lake Washington Dermatology
10117 NE 58th St Ste 200
Kirkland, WA 98033
(877) 821-6363 Toll free
(425) 821-6363 Phone
(425) 821-4804 Fax
- Washington State, Physician and Surgeon, MD60454651
- American Board of Dermatology , Dermatology - General
- American Board of Dermatology , Dermatopathology
POST GRADUATE TRAINING
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania,
Fellowship, Dermatopathology, 2013-2014
Resident, Chief Resident, Dermatology, 2010-13
Global Health Track Resident
American Academy of Dermatology Resident International Grant
American Academy of Dermatology Native American Health Services Resident Rotation Grant
Medical Student Teaching Award: Outstanding Lecture in Dermatology
Edward Bondi Medical Student Teaching Award
Geisinger Medical Center
, Danville, PA
Internship, Internal Medicine, 2009-10
University of Vermont College of Medicine
, Burlington, VT
Member of Alpha Omega Alpha
Member of Gold Humanism Honor Society
B Albert Ring MD Grant Award
Maine Medical Center Surgical Clerkship Award
, Hamilton, NY
BA, Cellular Neuroscience, 1997-2001
Distinction in Liberal Arts Core Curriculum
Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- The Gold Humanism Honor Society
Massey PR, Wanat KA, Stewart CL, Kim EJ, Castelo-Soccio L, Elenitsas R, Rubin AI.
CD30 Positive Atypical Lymphocytes in Perniosis: A potential histopathologic pitfall in a benign condition. Accepted to American Journal of Dermatopathology.
- Wanat KA, Stewart CL, Negoianu D, Rosenbach M. Severe non-uremic calciphylaxis due to hyperphosphatemia resolving with phosphate binders. Accepted to JAMA Dermatology.
- Stewart CL, Introcaso C, Chu E, Schaffer A, James WD. Severe Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease Caused by Coxsackievirus A16. JAMA Dermatol. 2013 Dec 1;149(12):1419-21.
- Chang CY, Stewart CL, Chu E, Rosenbach M. Rare Angioinvasive Fungal Infection In Association With Leukemia Cutis. Accepted to Cutis.
- Stewart CL, Rubin AI. Update: Nail Unit Dermatopathology. Dermatol Ther. 2012 Nov;25(6):551-68.
- Stewart CL, Adler DJ, Jacobson A, Brod BA, Shinohara MM, Seykora JT, Elenitsas R, Rosenbach M. Equestrian Perniosis: A report of two cases and a review of the literature. American Journal of Dermatopathology 2013 Apr;35(2):237-40.
- Stewart CL. Eosinophilic Fasciitis. Clinical Decision Support: Dermatology. Online resource, release in August 2011.
- Stewart CL and Ming M. Nevus Spilus. Clinical Decision Support: Dermatology. Online resource, release in August 2011.
- Stewart CL and Ming M. Blue Nevus. Clinical Decision Support: Dermatology. Online resource, release in August 2011.
- Stewart CL, Haitsma I, Zador Z, Hemphill JC 3rd, Morabito D, Manley G 3rd, Rosenthal G. The new Licox combined brain tissue oxygen and brain temperature monitor: assessment of in vitro accuracy and clinical experience in severe traumatic brain injury. Neurosurgery 2008 Dec; 63(6): 1159-64.
- Lawton MT, Arnold CM, Kim YJ, Bogarin EA, Stewart CL, Wulfstat AA, Derugin N, Deen D, Young WL. Radiation arteriopathy in the transgenic arteriovenous fistula model. Neurosurgery 2008 May; 62(5): 1129-38.
- Ikossi DG, Knudson MM, Morabito DJ, Cohen MJ, Wan JJ, Khaw L, Stewart CJ, Hemphill C, Manley GT. Continuous muscle tissue oxygenation in critically injured patients: a prospective observational study. J Trauma 2006 Oct; 61(4): 780-8.
- Lawton MT, Stewart CL, Anbar-Wulfstadt A, Derugin N, Young WL. The Transgenic Arteriovenous Fistula in the Rat: An Experimental Model of Gene Therapy for Brain Arteriovenous Malformations Neurosurgery 2004 Jun; 54(6): 1463-71.
- Hashimoto T, Lawton MT, Yang GY, Wen G, Chaly T, Stewart CL, Dressman HK, Barbaro NM, Marchuk DA, Young WL. Gene Microarray Analysis of Human Arteriovenous Malformations. Neurosurgery 2004 Feb; 54(2): 410-425.
- Schlussman SD, Zhang Y, Kane S, Stewart CL, Ho A, Kreek MJ. Locomotion, stereotypy, and dopamine D(1) receptors after chronic "binge" cocaine in C57BL/6J and 129/J mice. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2003 Apr; 75(1): 123-31.
- Yoshino JE, Cooke T, Powell L, Szczepanski S, Stewart CL, Seto G, and Gogel GE. Antidepressants Enhance Release of Nitrite from Mixed Glial Cultures. J Neurochem Suppl 2001 Sept; 78(1):AP29-08.